Sökning: "multipel regression analys"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 83 uppsatser innehållade orden multipel regression analys.
1. The biodegradable straw - Investigating how enzymes can be used to enhance desired product qualities of drinking devices.Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Produktutveckling
Sammanfattning : The increasing production of single-use plastics negatively affects the climate. The resulting plastic ocean debris has fatal consequences to marine life. As a result, the European Parliament has placed a ban on single-use plastics by 2021, making it essential to study sustainable materials for single-use products such as straws. LÄS MER
2. FACTORS DRIVING OFFICE RENTAL PRICE DIFFERENCES BETWEEN STOCKHOLM AND GOTHENBURG BUSINESS DISTRICTSKandidat-uppsats, KTH/Matematisk statistik; KTH/Matematisk statistik
Sammanfattning : This report investigates what the main price drivers are for commercial real estate rentals in Stockholm and Gothenburg. The mathematical method applied in this thesis is multiple linear regression and statistical analysis. The models are built from data provided by Datscha, a commercial market information provider. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Karlstads universitet/Institutionen för miljö- och livsvetenskaper (from 2013)
Sammanfattning : Epidemic Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV) due to its rapid spread and deep influence has been a unique phenomenon in the near history. The virus has been existing all over the world, the spread of infection is both dynamic and complex. Epidemics are a geographical phenomenon with a certain extent. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, KTH/Matematisk statistik; KTH/Matematisk statistik
Sammanfattning : There is an evident trend of growing tourism in the world. Tourism in Sweden is gaining more economic and social attention. The main purpose of this thesis is to discover what macroeconomic variables contribute to the annual international tourism income in Sweden. LÄS MER
5. Psykologiska faktorers effekt och samband med framgång i företag : Hur arbetsgivarens fokus på psykologiska faktorer i en organisation kan leda till framgångKandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för psykologi (PSY); Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för psykologi (PSY)
Sammanfattning : Employees have begun to be seen as the most important resource for many companies and, according to researchers, the focus on human capital is expected to be even greater in the future. The purpose of the study was to investigate which organizational psychological factors that had the strongest effect and connection with success. LÄS MER