Sökning: "organisational learning"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 127 uppsatser innehållade orden organisational learning.
1. How does an individual who absorbs external knowledge affect the organizational learning in an inter-organizational cooperation? A qualitative study of Volvo Trucks knowledge acquisition in the CERC cooperationMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : Background & Purpose:As the technology landscape of today is very complex there are many technological fields that cannot be covered by one single company. Instead joint cooperation’s between different stakeholders is needed to solve the complex technological challenges facing us. LÄS MER
2. How can the CFO be a valuable ally for innovation? - A multiple-case study on what current methods CFOs are using for fostering innovation in an organisationMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : Globalisation, digitalisation and rapid advancements in technology are creating faster businessenvironments which demand organisations to be more innovative. At the same time, it has beenproven difficult for companies to successfully manage innovation. LÄS MER
3. Bilateral Innovation Partnerships as a policy tool to foster innovation on a public and private level - A case study of the Swedish-German Innovation PartnershipMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : In recent years, the topics of societal challenges and innovation have become increasingly present, often in connection with digitalisation and ongoing globalisation. Sustainable solutions are needed – and governments as shapers of innovation systems must take up their responsibility. LÄS MER
4. LESSONS LEARNED BY 9 MARITIME SPATIAL PLANNING PROJECTS IN THE BALTIC SEA REGION A study of EU-funded transnational public sector projectsMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : This thesis analyses the projects that are used to produce coherent transnational Maritime SpatialPlanning (MSP) in the Baltic Sea Region (BSR) by the EU, in accordance with the MSP directive. As the number of projects have increased, there are so many that there is a possibility that knowledgegenerated in the projects does not reach subsequent projects. LÄS MER
5. Problematisk skolfrånvaro på högstadiet : En kvalitativ intervjustudie om elevhälsans förbyggande och åtgärdande arbeteKandidat-uppsats, Högskolan Dalarna/Socialt arbete; Högskolan Dalarna/Socialt arbete
Sammanfattning : Det saknas kunskap om elevhälsans arbete med problematisk skolfrånvaro. Syftet med studien var därför att beskriva hur elevhälsoteam på högstadieskolor arbetar kring elever med problematisk skolfrånvaro. LÄS MER