Sökning: "social constructionism"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 367 uppsatser innehållade orden social constructionism.
1. Masculinity and HIV The impact of men’s masculinities on risky behaviour in Umgungundlovu district, Kwazulu-Natal, South AfricaMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för socialt arbete
Sammanfattning : This study aimed at exploring the relationship between masculinities and HIV and AIDS. In so doing, the study sought to provide a thorough understanding of whether specific masculine identities influence men to indulge in unsafe sexual practices in uMgungundlovu District, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa. LÄS MER
2. Exploring Drug Practitioners' Perspectives of Roles within a UK and Swedish Drug Treatment ServiceKandidat-uppsats, Högskolan i Gävle/Avdelningen för socialt arbete och kriminologi
Sammanfattning : This research study aims to draw comparisons on similarities and differences in how drug treatment practitioners perceive and conduct their therapeutic roles working in UK and Swedish drug treatment services. Previous research shows that global ideologies influence national policies that then influence drug treatment practitioners in how they conduct their work. LÄS MER
3. Greedy men and seductive females : A qualitative gender analysis of the representation of villains in the James Bond franchiseMagister-uppsats, Jönköping University/Högskolan för lärande och kommunikation
Sammanfattning : The over 50-year-old movie icon James Bond is as current as ever. Since being the most prominent representation of a male hero and one of the world’s most recognizable movie icons, James Bond has been under the academicals loupe for many decades. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Malmö universitet/Lärande och samhälle
Sammanfattning : The work in primary school, including promoting attendence, preventing absence and remedying problematic absence is formulated in laws and decrees, the regulatory documents of primary school as well as “policydocuments” on a municipaly level and the individual schools documents in form off action plans and routines. It is a very important work, but what is formulated does not always correspond to what is implemented. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Purpose: The purpose of this study is to provide in-depth research on power and influence attempts in the context of leadership, through analyzing the discourse in popular culture in the form of movies. Methodology: In order to address the research question a qualitative study has been conducted with a discourse analysis as the main tool, complemented with a narrative analysis. LÄS MER