Sökning: "social constructionism"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 406 uppsatser innehållade orden social constructionism.
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för journalistik, medier och kommunikation
Sammanfattning : The aim of this study was to examine how Swedish public service media represents Facebook; a private, transnational company but also a tool for public service media (PSM) to reach its audience. The first research objective was to find out to what extent and in what way Facebook has been present in two of the biggest news programs in PSM, Rapport and Dagens eko, over the last ten years. LÄS MER
2. "This is our Dynasty." : Hur rollkaraktärerna i såpoperan Dynastin har förändrats över tid med fokus på kön, genus, sexualitet, etnicitet och makt.Master-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för kulturvetenskaper (KV)
Sammanfattning : When the Soap Opera Dynasty first appeared in the 80´s it was not so popular as Dallas or Falcon Crest. But the aim of Dynasty was to do things more provocative. Thus, one character was homosexual, one was a “bitch”, and there was more focus on the females. The characters lived a luxury life with much drama, love, and expectations. LÄS MER
3. Barnet i främsta rummet : En kvalitativ analys av tingsrättens domslut gällande vårdnadsöverflyttningarKandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Socialhögskolan
Sammanfattning : The aim of this study was to understand how the Swedish district court makes decisions concerning transfer of custody based on the best interest of the child, child’s will and parents rights of their child. The method for this study was a qualitative content analysis of 17 verdicts from the Swedish district courts when a child has been placed in a family home and the child custody case begins. LÄS MER
4. Barns rätt till delaktighet– viktigt på riktigt? : Professionellas beskrivningar av barns förutsättningar för delaktighet i serviceinsatser.Master-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för socialt arbete (SA)
Sammanfattning : The child protective services in Sweden contains two central parts, child protection and family support/ services. In the proposal for a new Social Service Act the family support is expanded to easier provide support for parents and children without assessments. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Socialhögskolan
Sammanfattning : The sports movement in Sweden has for a long time been a key factor in health prevention and social work at a grassroots level. Through youth sports, school and at home children and teenagers have been introduced to the values and rules of society. LÄS MER