Sökning: "Continuous integration"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 169 uppsatser innehållade orden Continuous integration.
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för data- och informationsteknik
Sammanfattning : Continuous integration is a commonly used method in software development. It isused to improve the development process by prescribing frequent code integrationand testing and thereby creating a mechanism for early feedback. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för industriell teknik och management (ITM)
Sammanfattning : In traditional Software Development Life Cycle, medium and large organizations tend to divide the activities of Operations and Development into separate departments. These groups often have a troublesome relationship because of different incentives during the software delivery process. LÄS MER
3. Integrate…then they might be all yours : A research on how Omnichannel retailing could affect customers Brand Loyalty.Magister-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen; Uppsala universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Omnichannel has become a central part of future retailing and is expected to be implemented by multiple brands. Omnichannel is an extension of multichannel enquiring complete integration between channels. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : The southernmost Swedish region of Scania, the Danish capital region and the Danish region of Zealand are combined into the metropolitan region of Greater Copenhagen, sometimes referred to as the Öresund region. The regional integration is following the global trend of projectification, which means that the integration is increasingly done in project form. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Programvara och system
Sammanfattning : In modern software development, continuous integration has become a integral part of agile development methods, advocating that developers should integrate their code frequently. Configura currently has one dedicated machine, performing tasks such as building the software and running system tests each time a developer submits new code to the main repository. LÄS MER