Sökning: "Emotional Labour"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 63 uppsatser innehållade orden Emotional Labour.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet / / Institutionen för sociologi och arbetsvetenskap
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this study is to investigate the experiences of HR-employees who is involvedin difficult conversations through a qualitative interview study . We have examined what sixHR specialists within a city district administration in the City of Gothenburg think aredifficult conversations, how they prepare for and are affected by them and what kind ofsupport they have access to. LÄS MER
2. ”Jag ville bara att någon skulle hålla mig i handen en stund” - Kvinnors upplevelse av telefonkontakt med koordinerande barnmorska inför kommande förlossningMagister-uppsats,
Sammanfattning : Background: Women in Sweden are asked to contact the coordinating midwife beforearrival to the labour ward. The women’s needs in the first telephone contact are individualand the coordinators approach is central and the aim is therefore to achieve a caringconversation where both the coordinator and the woman can feel satisfaction. LÄS MER
3. Som att komma in i en annan värld – Barnmorskors upplevelse av att vårda kvinnor i ett specialdesignat förlossningsrum – En fenomenologisk intervjustudieMagister-uppsats,
Sammanfattning : Background: The environment of the labor room affects the woman in labor, her partner and the midwife. The work environment affects how health professionals experience the quality of their working life. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Stockholms universitet/Institutionen för kultur och estetik
Sammanfattning : The thesis examines challenges museum curators face when outsourced performers – whose role it is to embody the work of other artists – are included in exhibition projects. The research questions are: What are the practical, juridical and ethical challenges that come with situating outsourced performance labour in the museum setting? What does the inclusion of live performance in exhibition projects mean for the role of the museum curator? Two exhibition cases in Stockholm are studied in the thesis: Marina Abramović – The Cleaner (2017) at Moderna Museet and Dora García, I Always Tell the Truth at Bonniers Konsthall (2018–19). LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Malmö universitet/Fakulteten för kultur och samhälle (KS)
Sammanfattning : The apology video has become a genre of its own on YouTube. Easily recognizable, the particular ways that YouTube creators address controversy on the platform have been subject to extensive parody and media coverage as they rack up drama-fueled views. LÄS MER