Sökning: "Luxury brands"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 122 uppsatser innehållade orden Luxury brands.
1. Keeping Up With The Heritage : An exploration of consumers emotional connections to heritage luxury fashion brands on InstagramMaster-uppsats, Högskolan i Borås/Akademin för textil, teknik och ekonomi
Sammanfattning : Purpose The aim of this master’s thesis is to gain in-depth insight into the emotional connections of consumers to the brand heritage of luxury fashion brands. Another aim of the paper is to investigate how brand love is enriched by the communication of brand heritage dimensions on Instagram. LÄS MER
2. Luxury Fashion Brands are Racing to Become Pioneers in The Use of Influencer Marketing: An Exploratory Study on How This Can Be Achieved and The Impacts on Brand PerceptionsC-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för marknadsföring och strategi
Sammanfattning : As the digital evolution continues to take on the world industry by industry, luxury fashion brands are left with no choice but to adapt to the new means of media consumption. Numerous luxury fashion brands are implementing influencer marketing strategies to communicate their brand's message in novel ways. LÄS MER
3. Embodying Balenciaga's 'Afterworld' : Immersive and Experiential Transmedia Storytelling in the Attention EconomyMagister-uppsats, Malmö universitet/Institutionen för konst, kultur och kommunikation (K3)
Sammanfattning : In today’s ‘attention economy’, it seems insufficient to just offer products. Instead, it is crucial to provide the audience with deep, affective emotions and embodied experiences. This seems to be especially true for the fashion and lifestyle sector. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Högskolan i Borås/Akademin för textil, teknik och ekonomi
Sammanfattning : Using a qualitative semiotic analysis and a quantitative netnographic approach, this mixed method study seeks to examine the use of nostalgic marketing within the field of luxury fashion advertising. The focal point of the study focused on material from online video content posted by four European luxury fashion brands between the years 2020 and 2022, as well as commentary feedback from their followers on social media platforms Instagram and Youtube. LÄS MER
5. Staying Exclusively Connected : A qualitative study on how the modern luxury consumer experience luxury brands in a social media environmentKandidat-uppsats,
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this thesis was to study how the modern luxury consumer, Generation Z, experiences luxury brands in a social media environment. The theoretical framework presents previous research that has been on the topics of luxury brands, Gen Z, social media and consumer experience. LÄS MER