Sökning: "consumer culture"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 284 uppsatser innehållade orden consumer culture.
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Marketing and Consumption.... LÄS MER
2. Why Brands Still Cause Trouble : Revisiting Holt's dialectical theory of consumer culture and brandingMaster-uppsats,
Sammanfattning : The rise of social media in general and Instagram in particular has enabled a new type of celebrities, called micro-celebrities, that nowadays are being increasingly used by companies to endorse their products or establish their brands. While celebrity endorsement as a type of stealth branding together with some other marketing techniques characteristic of postmodernism were predicted to be unveiled and scorned by consumers (Holt, 2002), there are signs that through the practices of micro-celebrities, the language and logic of marketing have become even more ubiquitous in our contemporary social life (Khamis et al. LÄS MER
3. Consumer Engagement on Instagram: Viewed through the perspectives of social influence and influencer marketingMagister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Purpose: The purpose consists of gaining an understanding of how young consumers engage on Instagram. This was done by applying the perspectives of social influence and influencer marketing. Methodology: This study utilized a qualitative method from a social constructionist standpoint. The study has adopted an abductive approach. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för service management och tjänstevetenskap
Sammanfattning : Influencers har idag blivit ett aktuellt ämne där allt fler konsumenter låter sig inspireras av influencers publikationer. Vi har därmed valt att undersöka detta problem genom att studera hur den svenska influencern Kenza har en inverkan på unga konsumenters identitetsskapande via sociala medier. LÄS MER
5. Fel eller rätt med upphovsrätt : En kritisk diskursanalys av den svenska debatten om upphovsrättenMaster-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för ABM
Sammanfattning : The aim of this paper is to investigate how the view on copyright emerges in the media debate, and the overall research question is what possible explanations there might be for the view being different depending on whom the writer is and whom s/he represents. The theoretical framework is Fairclough's critical discourse analysis and the method used is the analytic model in three stages that he presents in his book Language and Power (2001). LÄS MER