Sökning: "disengagement coping"
Hittade 5 uppsatser innehållade orden disengagement coping.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Jönköping University/JIBS Entrepreneurship Centre; Jönköping University/JIBS Entrepreneurship Centre; Jönköping University/JIBS Entrepreneurship Centre
Sammanfattning : Abstract Background: Football accounts for 43% of the sports market share, more than any other single sport. The pressure and stress associated with being a sports leader indicate that the football coaches encounter and work with occupational stress more regularly than corporate leaders. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Umeå universitet/Institutionen för psykologi; Umeå universitet/Institutionen för psykologi
Sammanfattning : Atherosclerosis is one of the most recognized risk factors for cardiovascular diseases (CVD). It is therefore important for preventive work against CVD to target factors with impact on atherosclerosis. LÄS MER
3. “...Man behöver faktiskt inte reagera på allt” : En kvalitativ studie om stresshantering och organisationskultur inom Socialtjänstens barnavårdM1-uppsats, Stockholms universitet/Institutionen för socialt arbete; Stockholms universitet/Institutionen för socialt arbete
Sammanfattning : This is a qualitative study focused on social workers experience of stress and their coping strategies in the light of organizational culture. Previous research shows that stress is common in social services and highlights five coping strategies that social workers use. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Kulturgeografi
Sammanfattning : The current study analyses the media strategies used by Sierra Leone to repair their destination image during and after crisis to attract international tourism. There is an academic study written by Avraham and Ketter (2017) that appears on this topic as well, but focusing on many Sub-Saharan African countries where Sierra Leone is mentioned. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för psykologi
Sammanfattning : Swedish nurses report high levels of burnout and report their psychosocial work environment to be inadequate. Psychosocial factors as well as individual coping strategies appear to be related to burnout. LÄS MER