Sökning: "fashion brands"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 371 uppsatser innehållade orden fashion brands.
1. HÅLLBARHET INOM TEXTILINDUSTRIN :Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : This study examines circular economy and sustainability work in the textile industry. The two main questions for the study are how Swedish fashion brands relates to EU’s action plan for circular economy and what challenges and opportunities there are with implementing circular economy. LÄS MER
2. THE ROLE OF SOCIAL MEDIA FASHION INFLUENCERS ON GEN Z CONSUMERS LAST MINUTE HOLIDAY SHOPPING : A qualitative study on gen z consumers purchase behavior on fast-fashion retailerKandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för management (MAN)
Sammanfattning : The online activities on social media have become a popular beverage among female gen zers in Sweden, as they rely on the platforms to recieve the information they need when evaluating a fashion purchase. This research aims to investigate the consumer last-minute holiday shopping on fast-fashion brands, and how the online fashion influencer could impact them in such occasions. LÄS MER
3. CSR communication and the use of recycled synthetic fibres in the fashion industry: A content analysis study of two Swedish fashion brandsMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Miljövetenskaplig utbildning; Lunds universitet/Centrum för miljö- och klimatvetenskap (CEC)
Sammanfattning : The fashion industry is one of the largest contributors to environmental issues and has a significant part of plastic production due to the use of synthetic fibres. Much scientific research indicates that the fast fashion model is a significant part of using synthetic fibres; however, slow fashion brands are also using the fibres. LÄS MER
4. Trendig aktivism : En multimodal kritisk diskursanalys av Balenciagas marknadsföring av kollektionen Winter 22Kandidat-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Institutionen för kultur- och medievetenskaper
Sammanfattning : Balenciaga was one of the most influential fashion brands of 2022. Due to the attention the brand gets in traditional and social media, and their tendency to address political issues during their fashion shows, I consider it relevant to analyse what the brand communicates ideologically. LÄS MER
5. Evaluating Brand Perception Regarding Sustainability through Digital MarketingMaster-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS)
Sammanfattning : This study evaluates the effect of sustainable business practices on brand perception. Digital marketing is a vital tool for any business, and sustainability is a significant element in brand management and marketing. LÄS MER