Sökning: "Fashion industry"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 637 uppsatser innehållade orden Fashion industry.
1. Words are just words until they appear in action, right? - Sustainability reporting and its significance for customers in the Swedish fast fashion industryKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Background and Problem: The awareness towards environmental sustainability has increasedrapidly both in society and among clothing companies’ stakeholders, e.g. the customers buyingtheir products. This awareness affects the fast fashion industry which is one of the most pollutingindustries. LÄS MER
2. Krishantering & styrning i modeföretag under kris - En kvalitativ fallstudie på ett svenskt modeföretag under pågående coronapandemiKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The pandemic caused by the rapid spread of the coronavirus disease Covid-19 has devastatingeffects on public health and has led to worldwide lockdowns. Actions taken to stop the virusfrom spreading have resulted in a drastic decrease in sales for many companies. LÄS MER
3. Why is it so hard to implement sustainability strategies into an organization? A case study of KappAhl’s sustainability strategy implementationKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Background and Problem: The whole value chain, from production to consumption and recycling, ispart of the sustainability challenges in the textile industry. The concept of sustainability is complex andintegrating it into the internal process of the organization is vital to reach success within sustainabilityand accomplish the SDGs by 2030. LÄS MER
4. The complexity of circular business models and the effect of firm size in the clothing industry - A variable development and quantitative study for the clothing industryKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : With the newly added focus on the social and environmental costs associated with the fast fashionand clothing industry, many researchers have attempted to solve the problem and come up withvalid theories for change. A way to minimize externalities is with the implementation of circular businessmodels, which have become increasingly relevant to prolong the life cycle of products, reducethe use of natural resources and minimize harmful emissions and can, therefore, be a possible solutionto the problem. LÄS MER
5. The influence of social sustainability criteria on the process of selecting international suppliers - A multiple case study on the Swedish fashion industryMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in International Business and Trade.... LÄS MER