Sökning: "gis tool"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 188 uppsatser innehållade orden gis tool.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Miljövetenskaplig utbildning
Sammanfattning : Using reforestation for climate change mitigation is complex due to the multiple impacts forest has on climate. This study analyses the effectiveness in using reforestation on pasture in Scania (south Sweden) as a tool for climate mitigation. LÄS MER
2. Seniors accessibility to primary health care centers using the public transport system in UppsalaKandidat-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Kulturgeografiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Since many seniors are non-car holders, they are often dependent of the public transport system in reaching vital services, such as primary health care centers. Having spatial accessibility to primary health care centers can be of importance not only for preventing fatal outcomes of chronic diseases, but also for the utilization of these services. LÄS MER
3. The Po Delta Biosphere Reserve: Management challenges and priorities deriving from anthropogenic pressure and sea level riseMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för naturgeografi och ekosystemvetenskap
Sammanfattning : The Po Delta Biosphere Reserve is located in Northern Italy and has attained recognition by UNESCO in 2015 due to its unique natural and cultural value. The reserve covers an area of approximately 140 000 hectares, supporting a human population of 118 000, as well as a complex mosaic of ecosystems, which are found in this transitional waters landscape. LÄS MER
4. Property Crime in The City and County of San Francisco 2016 - 2017 : Applying GIS to Crime Pattern TheoryMagister-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Institutionen för geografi
Sammanfattning : This study’s aim is to reveal statistically significant hot spots and temporal patterns of property crime in the City and County of San Francisco and to also analyse the relationship between property crimes and the environment in which these crimes occur by using Geographic Information System (GIS). Crime pattern theory was used as the framework for the analysis of environmental surroundings and occurrence of crime. LÄS MER
5. Switching Lanes: The potential of laneway housing in reducing greenhouse gas emissions in Toronto, CanadaMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/LUCSUS
Sammanfattning : Conflicting dynamics are taking place in urban areas. Global climate change has necessitated that cities drastically reduce their greenhouse gas emissions while still accommodating rising urban populations. Innovative solutions are needed to remedy this complex problem. LÄS MER