Sökning: "meaning transfer"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 120 uppsatser innehållade orden meaning transfer.
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet / Institutionen för filosofi, lingvistik och vetenskapsteori
Sammanfattning : A big challenge for the development situated agents is that they need to be capable of grounding real objects of their enviroment to representations with semantic meaning, so they can be comunicated to human agents using the human language. de Graaf (2016) developed the KILLE framework, which is a static camerabasedrobot capable of learning objects and spatial relations from very few samples using image processing algorithms suitable for learning from few samples. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för matematiska vetenskaper
Sammanfattning : As new extreme high throughput DNA sequencing methods continue to develop thelarge amounts of information that they give rise to in terms of metagenomic data opensthe way for completely novel approaches to the study of microbial ecosystems. In thisproject we have investigated how relationships and connections between microbial genesand species that carry them can be found based entirely on their appearance in twoseparate datasets accumulated from the same samples using metagenomic analysis. LÄS MER
3. Artificial photosynthesis - 4-Aminobenzoic acids effect on charge transfer in a photo catalytic systemKandidat-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Materialteori
Sammanfattning : Artificial photosynthesis is used to harvest solar energy and store it in the form of chemical bonds. The system of interest in this study does this by splitting water into hydrogen and oxygen gas through a plasmon assisted process, collective oscillations from free electron gas. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Allmän språkvetenskap
Sammanfattning : A study on the online process of producing idioms in writing and how second language learners manage the production and comprehension of idioms may provide a useful and comprehensive investigation of the production, comprehension and acquisition of language. The study in this paper investigated how Swedish (L1) second language learners of English (L2) produce and comprehend written idioms in the L2. LÄS MER
5. "Do you want to be on my Instagram?" - A qualitative study of how companies collaborate with influencersD-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för företagande och ledning
Sammanfattning : Influencer marketing is booming among marketing practitioners across the globe. Only in Sweden the spend on influencer marketing was 660 million SEK in 2017, a 33 percent increase from previous year and a proof of the strong interest. However, little research has explored how companies actually work with influencers. LÄS MER