Sökning: "multi criteria analysis"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 183 uppsatser innehållade orden multi criteria analysis.
1. Investigating the move from a traditional warehouse classification to a more sophisticated one: a case study of ABB Jokab Safety AB.Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Logistics and Transport Management.... LÄS MER
2. Multi-Criteria GIS modelling for optimal alignment of roadway by-passes in the Tlokweng Planning Area, BotswanaMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för naturgeografi och ekosystemvetenskap
Sammanfattning : To find the optimal by-pass road alignment in the Tlokweng Planning Area in Botswana, a multi-criteria spatial-based model is developed using the GIS-MCE approach. In respect to the environmental impact assessment (EIA) approach, in this research a set of criteria is classified under 3 themes – economic, environmental and social. LÄS MER
3. A global issue: Gender-based violence. A study on the main trends and discourses of articles, reports and literature on Gender-based violence, with a specific focus on violence against women.Magister-uppsats, Malmö universitet/Kultur och samhälle
Sammanfattning : Introduction/purpose: GBV is considered a complex field, partly due to the differences in interpretations and understandings of what GBV is and why it exists (including factors such as culture, social status, politics and structures in society), and partly because of its sensitive nature. The purpose of this study is to identify trends and discourses in articles, reports and literature on GBV and thus also potential shortcomings. LÄS MER
4. A multi-criteria GIS analysis for siting of utility-scale photovoltaic solar plants in county Kilkenny, IrelandMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för naturgeografi och ekosystemvetenskap
Sammanfattning : Renewable energy is the keyword for energy industry sector in the world today. Solar energy has a huge potential, able to fulfill increasing energy demand and growing its share of energy sector. Republic of Ireland has one of the lowest solar energy deployment rates in Europe, although climatic conditions have been proved to be acceptable. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Högskolan i Gävle/Avdelningen för datavetenskap och samhällsbyggnad
Sammanfattning : Healthcare decisions should be evidence-based and patient-centered. Patient-centered care is about providing quality care with the patient as the focus. The provider has to incorporate the patient’s values, preferences, and objectives into the clinical decision. Traditionally, clinical decisions were made by the provider alone. LÄS MER