Sökning: "oral vocabulary development"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 10 uppsatser innehållade orden oral vocabulary development.
1. Effective Components in Teaching Methods for Facilitating EFL Students' Oral Vocabulary DevelopmentUppsats för yrkesexamina på grundnivå, Malmö universitet/Lärande och samhälle
Sammanfattning : This study investigates language teaching methods and their effectiveness for high school EFL learners’ oral vocabulary development. Undoubtedly, a large and effective productive vocabulary is crucial for reaching the communicative goals for the subject of English as well as for future academic and professional life. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Malmö universitet/Lärande och samhälle
Sammanfattning : We live in an increasingly interconnected world where being bilingual or multilingual is the norm. Content and Language Integrated Learning (CLIL) is an effective way to practice important skills for global citizens. LÄS MER
3. Symboler som komplement - stödjande eller störande? : Hur elever upplever att symbolstöd i undervisningen påverkar deras förståelse av muntlig informationUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Umeå universitet/Institutionen för språkstudier
Sammanfattning : The aim of this study is to examine students’ experiences of how graphic symbols as a visual support affects their understanding of oral verbal information. Students with a typical language development as well as students with language difficulties regarding the understanding of vocabulary were included in the study, in total 43 students from two different classes in grade 5 participated. LÄS MER
4. Extra-Mural Activities and Their Effect on Second Language Development : A Comparative Study of Upper Secondary Swedish L1 Gamers and Non-GamersKandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Allmän språkvetenskap
Sammanfattning : Today, English is the most studied second language, being used in academia, international relations, social forums and mainstream entertainment, resulting in English becoming a common topic of research in the study of second language acquisition. One particularly interesting form of entertainment is the hobby of online digital gaming as English has become the de facto language used in absence of a shared native language among players. LÄS MER
5. What Vocabulary do Swedish Nursery Children Master Orally in English as a Second Language? : A Study on Swedish nursery children’s oral vocabulary knowledge in EnglishKandidat-uppsats, Högskolan i Halmstad/Akademin för lärande, humaniora och samhälle
Sammanfattning : This essay examines Swedish nursery children’s oral vocabulary knowledge in English. The aim is to investigate what they know and find the source to their knowledge. LÄS MER