Sökning: "service management"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 3613 uppsatser innehållade orden service management.
1. The Role of Service Design in Startups: Exploring Potential Benefits and Challenges from Service Designers’ PerspectivesMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : The rapid and constant changes taking place in the modern business world together with an increased globalcompetition is making it more urgent for companies to introduce innovative offerings at a faster pace.Purchasing decisions by customers are not solely based on function anymore, there is an increasing demandfor intuitive and seamless experiences from the products and services that they interact with. LÄS MER
2. Value Creation in the Banking Industry - A comparative case study of how value is proposed by two Swedish banks from a S-D logic perspectiveMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : This study examines how two banks with different digital strategies and customer interactionapproaches propose value propositions. Digitalization is reshaping industrial fundamentals aswell as leading to changes in the value proposition of companies’ business models. LÄS MER
3. Making obsolescence obsolete - A practical study of obsolescence management theory in the context of a truck OEMMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : Truck manufacturers are facing unprecedented technological disruptions from electrification,digitalization and automation. When disrupted, sustainment-dominated industries such as thetrucking industry, face increased risks of component and system obsolescence, which might leadto skyrocketing costs and diminishing aftermarket service. LÄS MER
4. Enabling Business Transformation through Servitization: The role of Open Innovation and Collaboration Strategies in Commercial Real Estate - A multiple Swedish businesses empirical analysisMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : Commercial real estate industry is undergoing some major transformations that are disrupting its traditionaldynamics and imposing to companies a proactive response. Technological advancements, new businessmodels and changing in client needs create the conditions to reorient the solutions towards a more completecustomer experience by providing services aiming to solve the complex user’s problems. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : In this qualitative case study, the phenomenon of servitization is analysed for ABBKabeldon, a conventional manufacturer located in Sweden, with the purpose offinding the factors that influence the servitization potential of cable distributioncabinets and how best to address them. The conclusion reached is that thefactors can be divided into key motivators, the rationale for the strategy, andchallenges, the hurdles that lead some companies to a service paradox. LÄS MER