Sökning: "Lifelong learning"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 133 uppsatser innehållade orden Lifelong learning.
- Magister-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för neurovetenskap och fysiologi
Sammanfattning : Background: The role of supervising audiology students has received an increased amount of attention since the introduction of the peer-learning model a few years back. Peer-learning is a model used during the students’ clinical practice. It has a specific structure based on two students actively working together as peers. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för pedagogik, kommunikation och lärande
Sammanfattning : Purpose:With the popularity of Digital Financial Services (DFS), Digital Financial Literacy learning has been positioned as an essential ingredient for filling in people’s knowledge gaps and achieving their lifelong financial well-being. Therefore, this capstone project developed a mobile app to promote people’s digital financial literacy. LÄS MER
3. AI in Executive Education - How Artificial Intelligence is expected to change Executive EducationKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Education organisations are important for the development of the society. Those organisations must continue develop at the same pace as the society to be relevant. One of today’s biggest development is the digital transformation of society and education organisations. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för filosofi, lingvistik och vetenskapsteori
Sammanfattning : Following the educational reforms of the 1990s and the focus on measurable results and achievement documentation, teachers and learners in Sweden have increasingly come to embrace an instrumentalist view on knowledge at the cost of lifelong learning. As market discourse and economic interests have gained ground in the educational realm, the democratic and humanist dimensions of learning and knowledge have diminished in size, in discourse as well as empirical practice. LÄS MER
5. DigiJag: A participatory design of an e-learning and social platform accessible to users with moderate intellectual disabilitiesMaster-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS)
Sammanfattning : Background: Digital education provides lifelong learning opportunities and acquisition of new skills and the importance of developing flexible e-learning platforms, taking into account the endusers’ needs and experiences, is high. People with intellectual disabilities are the most likely group to encounter challenges related to school while they are underrepresented in studies in web accessibility and digital education. LÄS MER