Sökning: "hållbar konsumtion"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 367 uppsatser innehållade orden hållbar konsumtion.
- Master-uppsats, SLU/Department of Landscape Architecture, Planning and Management (from 130101)
Sammanfattning : Food production and land use could be blamed for a lot of the global environmental issues present in todays society. With an ever increasing global population and steadily increasing effects of climate change, which threaten our crops, there is likely potential for issues to increase in scope and severity. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Hållbar utveckling, miljövetenskap och teknik
Sammanfattning : Nitrogen is a fundamental element in all forms of life and a crucial component of our agricultural productivity and global food security. However, excess nitrogen caused by human activity poses a serious threat to the environment and human health. LÄS MER
3. Consumption of sustainable food products : A study of the Sustainable purchase perception matrix and Sustainable lead consumers; A life cycle assessment of BäR smoothieMaster-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för geovetenskaper; Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för geovetenskaper
Sammanfattning : Part 1 The scientific community has identified an attitude-action gap for demographic and psychographic variables when studying sustainable purchase behaviour. By focusing on what happens during the purchase instead of the purchaser, this cross-sectional study aims to understand sustainable purchase behaviour when consumers purchase sustainable food. LÄS MER
4. The process towards environmental sustainability and the influence of perceptions : A comparative qualitative case study on perceptions of pro-environmental consumption among students at Linnaeus UniversityKandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för samhällsstudier (SS)
Sammanfattning : Consumption is a major contributor to environmental harm, and also one area where the Swedish performance is in urgent need of improvement. While it is well known that changes are needed on all societal levels for sustainability to be realized, it is unclear whether the population is aware of which changes that refers to, since the impacts from individual consumption remain high. LÄS MER
5. Choice editing for sustainable development : consumer attitudes toward food retailers limiting food choicesMaster-uppsats, SLU/Department of Molecular Sciences
Sammanfattning : Society is facing significant challenges in transforming to a sustainable food system where healthy food is provided, while reducing the negative environmental impact. Yet, it is debatable whose responsibility it is to provide healthy, environmentally friendly food from sustainable food systems. LÄS MER