Sökning: "planning and decision-making"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 341 uppsatser innehållade orden planning and decision-making.
1. Användning av acceptanskriterier vid riskanalyser - Är det möjligt att använda standardiserade acceptanskriterier i Sverige?Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Riskhantering (CI)
Sammanfattning : When planning for constructions and buildings that can increase the risk levels, it is required by Swedish law to conduct risk assessments. These risk assessments need to prove that the planned construction or building does not increase the risk levels above an unacceptable limit. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för data- och informationsteknik
Sammanfattning : We adapted Goal-Oriented Action planning, a decision-making architecture common in video games into the machine learning world with the objective of creating a safer artificial intelligence. We evaluate it in randomly generated 2D grid-world scenarios and show that this adaptation can create a safer AI that also learns faster than conventional methods. LÄS MER
3. Better Safe than Sorry? - A case study on how Health and Safety Work unfolds in a Construction CompanyMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Management.... LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Strategic thinking is a complex field that consists of more than the concept of strategy. Strategic thinking is important to business success, to maintain a competitive advantage, to strategic planning, and management decision-making. However, this is not an exhaustive list of reasons why strategic thinking is relevant. LÄS MER
5. Sales and Operations Planning Framework : How to balance demand and supply for a project-oriented and complex organization operating inthe aerospace and defence industryMaster-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Produktionsekonomi
Sammanfattning : One challenge organizations are facing in all industries is determining the likely events of the future and developing strategies to handle these challenges. Sales and operations planning are a decision-making process and tool that helps organizations to allocate resources not only to handle the challenges but also to take advantage of future conditions by balancing supply and demand. LÄS MER