Sökning: "sharing economy"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 220 uppsatser innehållade orden sharing economy.
1. Discovering the Effects of Sharing Economy for Tourism and Hospitality Industry in the Stockholm and Uppsala RegionMaster-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Industriell teknik; Uppsala universitet/Industriell teknik
Sammanfattning : The aim of this research is to investigate the current situation of how the growing demand on Peer-to-Peer services (P2P) like Airbnb is affecting the conventional establishments and businesses in the tourism and hospitality (TH) sector in the Stockholm and Uppsala Region. In other words, understanding the effects of the sharing economy (SE) and picturing its place inside (or in the opposite of) the TH industry. LÄS MER
2. An investigation of the targeted customers of a peer-to-peer car sharing company and how the company’s value proposition should be developed accordinglyMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : Background and Purpose: Most countries in the world are becoming increasingly urbanized, which implies challenges related to transportation within cities. More individuals in cities, and hence more cars, has consequences such as increased congestion, limited parking space, as well as increased pollution. LÄS MER
3. Bilpoolers Framtidsutsikter : En studie om bilpoolers framtidsutsikter i Sverige med fokus på hållbarhet, marknadsföringsmetoder och befolkningens inställningL2-uppsats, Karlstads universitet/Institutionen för geografi, medier och kommunikation (from 2013); Karlstads universitet/Institutionen för geografi, medier och kommunikation (from 2013)
Sammanfattning : For many families and individuals, the car is an obvious part of the daily life. This way of life has created some serious consequences related to the economy and environment both on a local and a global scale. Air pollution, traffic congestion and noise pollution are some of the more common results. LÄS MER
4. In the era of a knowledge-based economy : A case study of knowledge sharing and how it is affected by organizational cultureMaster-uppsats, Högskolan i Jönköping/Internationella Handelshögskolan; Högskolan i Jönköping/Internationella Handelshögskolan
Sammanfattning : Abstract Background: The concept of knowledge sharing has become increasingly important as organizations recognize the possible benefits of utilizing existing knowledge internally. Organizations tend to fall short of realizing the utmost potential benefits of knowledge sharing, this tend to occur because of a lack of understanding of how different issues affects knowledge sharing, where one of the more significant is organizational culture. LÄS MER
5. Seaweed is Sexy : The consumption and utilisation of seaweed throughout British history and the marketing that surrounds itMaster-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för arkeologi och antik historia
Sammanfattning : Damp, rotting, smelly, rising from the depths, washed up on shorelines. Seaweed (or Macroalgae) has transitioned over time in its position and uses within the British Isles; as discussed in the thesis it has undergone an evolution from its historical use as a source of food in times of desperation, to the superfood it is lauded as today. LÄS MER