Sökning: "Interdisciplinary studies"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 474 uppsatser innehållade orden Interdisciplinary studies.
1. Carrots, Sticks, and Other Tricks: Understanding the effectiveness and robustness of social mechanisms for encouraging cooperation in a complex adaptive systemD-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för nationalekonomi
Sammanfattning : Cooperation is critical for success in many economic interactions, but social dilemmas between the best outcomes for society and for individual decision-makers often arise. This thesis adds to existing game-theoretic and behavioural studies by evaluating cooperation in the public goods game (a canonical social dilemma) in a more complex, realistic system. LÄS MER
2. Advancing Participatory Methodologies in Education : The Case Study of Mosaic Learning Center in Thailand.Magister-uppsats, Malmö universitet/Institutionen för konst, kultur och kommunikation (K3)
Sammanfattning : Participatory methodologies offer an alternative approach to widespread conventional methods of education adopted in Thailand. With the latter failing to provide adequate educational outcomes according to international standards, alternative education could represent a valid response to this long-lasting national problem. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Malmö universitet/Fakulteten för kultur och samhälle (KS)
Sammanfattning : This study sets out to explore the process of city planning through the design of an urban area in relation to a cultural world heritage. The purpose of this study is to get a deeper knowledge of the design process that planners and architects go through when developing urban areas in the city. LÄS MER
4. GHG impact of cloud IT solutions from Scania's commercial autonomous vehicles in use phase: Assessment, challenges, and possible recommendations to reduce GHG impactMaster-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för geovetenskaper
Sammanfattning : Sustainability study in the ever-growing Information technology (IT) sector is an emerging interdisciplinary research field. As one essential element in this sector, the development and implementation of cloud-based autonomous vehicles have the great potential to bring convenience to society and are defined as the climate change mitigation strategy. LÄS MER
5. On the palaeopathology of skeletal neoplasms : A study about skeletal metastatic tumours in the archaeological record and methods with which they can be identified and diagnosedKandidat-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för arkeologi och antik historia
Sammanfattning : It is decidedly rare to come across evidence of primary or secondary malignant tumours in the archaeological record, both in the excavatory stage as well as the laboratory stage. However, the statistical absence of cancer in the archaeological record may not be representative of actual prevalence, geographical distribution, or severity. LÄS MER