Sökning: "sex education"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 1468 uppsatser innehållade orden sex education.
- Magister-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för didaktik och pedagogisk profession
Sammanfattning : The present study investigates the views of teachers on sexual education in Swedish primary schools. Recent findings suggest that teachers do not include enough sex educational contents in their teachings and because of that, national curriculums are due to change. However, earlier studies focus mainly on secondary school teachers. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för pedagogik och specialpedagogik
Sammanfattning : Aim: This study is an advancement on previous knowledge to investigate teachers' understanding oftheir role in the cases of Child Sexual Abuse (CSA). It examines the child's protective initiative adopted in the school, and to understand the challenges teachers encounter when handling sexual abuse cases in Nigeria. LÄS MER
3. Parental Perceptions, Experiences, and Expectations on the Teaching of Sexuality Education in and Out of Gambian SchoolsMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för pedagogik och specialpedagogik
Sammanfattning : Aim: This study seeks to contribute to the literature inadequacy in the field of sexuality education in the Gambia by highlighting the controversies surrounding sexuality education for young people by exploring the perceptions, experiences, and expectations of parents on the teaching of sexuality education in and out of Gambian schools.Theory: The theoretical framework that guided the methodology and data analysis of the study was the post-modern feminist theory which utilizes the constructivist perspective and the psychoanalytic approaches to sexuality by also making use of the Freudian frameworks. LÄS MER
4. Användningen av simulerade lärmiljöer inom logopedutbildningar i Sverige och dess påverkan på studenters lärandeMagister-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för neurovetenskap och fysiologi
Sammanfattning : Simulated learning environments are used in health care education internationally and have shown positive effects on learning. The lack of knowledge in Sweden motivates this study that examined the use of simulated learning environments in speech-language pathology education in Sweden, how students describe its effect on learning and if there is a difference in learning depending on the type used. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för medicin
Sammanfattning : Abstract Title: Does fermented kimchi in comparison with fresh kimchi have an effect on fasting blood glucose in adults? Authors: Iman Issa and Nicole Andersson Supervisor: Klara Sjögren Examiner: Jenny van Odijk Programme: Programme in dietetics, 180/240 ECTS Type of paper: Bachelor’s thesis in clinical nutrition, 15 higher education credits Date: May 26, 2021 Background: Diabetes is one of the leading causes of death and it is proportional equivalent with age. Obesity and low physical activity increase the risk of developing diabetes. LÄS MER