Sökning: "Manager Motivation"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 238 uppsatser innehållade orden Manager Motivation.
1. Manager Motivation and Organizational Change A case study of how manager motivation is fostered in a company and impacted by an organizational change effortKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Organizations are a fundamental part of today's society, playing an important part in people'severyday lives as well as in economic development. The key to running a successfulorganization in today’s complex business environment is to constantly develop andcontinuously motivate one’s workforce. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Karlstads universitet/Handelshögskolan (from 2013)
Sammanfattning : In connection with the global pandemic Covid-19, many organizations are being forced to leave their physical workplaces with respect of the new restrictions. What happens to individuals who are no longer allowed to visit their workplaces and meet their colleagues? How are employees motivated to work when it is conducted from one's home? This study aims to gain an understanding of what happens to the motivation within projects when the work is forced to be conducted at a distance, and what conditions does the project manager have to motivate his project groups? To answer these questions, ten project managers were interviewed, and the respondents' answers were then analyzed using a qualitative method to gain an understanding of how their experiences have been affected by the forced transition to digital work. LÄS MER
3. Smakar kaffet lika gott på insidan av organisationen? : En kvantitativ enkätundersökning om Löfbergs internkommunikationKandidat-uppsats, Karlstads universitet; Karlstads universitet
Sammanfattning : The mainstay of a successful organization is a well-functioning internal communication. Good internal communication creates a positive environment, togetherness, and community within the organization. LÄS MER
4. The Power of Leadership : Leaders' Behaviours within the Innovation Process as a Contribution Towards Creating Sustainable BusinessesKandidat-uppsats, Jönköping University/Internationella Handelshögskolan
Sammanfattning : Background: Companies are assuming a vital role in shaping the future for the coming generations through the development of sustainable innovations. Previous studies have stressed the importance of leadership as fundamental in the innovation process and when creating more sustainable businesses. LÄS MER
5. Why employees (don’t) become managers: Employees’ desires and motivations behind succession to managerial positions in retail store environmentsMagister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : This thesis thesis explores what desires and motivations lay behind employees’ succession to managerial positions in a store environment. Previous research focuses on how to develop good leaders, rather than how to make people want to become leaders, which is why this is an important topic. LÄS MER