Sökning: "life witnesses"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 21 uppsatser innehållade orden life witnesses.
1. Den Helige Ande i den johanneiska litteraturen Särskiljer sig den johanneiska litteraturens presentation av Den Helige Ande i jämförelse med resterande nytestamentliga texter och i så fall hur?Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för litteratur, idéhistoria och religion
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this essay is to analyze how the Holy Spirit is presented in the Johannine writings, with the aim of getting a better picture of the Holy Spirit and to see whether the Holy Spirit is described with personal characteristics or not. I have used comparative analysis as my method, since I have compared the Johannine writings with the other texts in the New Testament. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Sociologi; Lunds universitet/Sociologiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The thesis sets out to explore the role and meaning of friendships across two age groups. This is attained by a generational interview design where the groups are separated by nearly 20 years. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Fysiska institutionen; Lunds universitet/Förbränningsfysik
Sammanfattning : Quantification through image analysis is used in a multitude of fields, and often requires algorithms tailored to the specific task and object that needs to be quantified. The need for flexibility means that such segmentation algorithms are quickly becoming outdated with the advent of convolutional neural networks, which can be trained to fit the specific requirements of the user. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Konstfack/Textil
Sammanfattning : My work is a tribute to the disintegration of built environments, and the chaos and disturbance that it brings into the idea of what a city should look like. An ode to the ruins that are witnesses to destructive social and economic systems and that tell the stories of the life that once inhabited them. LÄS MER
5. Transcultural memories of German-Namibian history (1978-1990): : Micro-perspectives from the global autobiographies of Lucia Engombe and Stefanie Lahya AukongoMaster-uppsats, Högskolan Dalarna/Afrikanska studier
Sammanfattning : The present thesis deals with the Namibian liberation struggle against the South African regime, by focusing on the relationship of solidarity between SWAPO and East Germany. It provides an original perspective of the German-Namibian history between 1978-1990, by using the life stories of Lucia Engombe and Stefanie Lahya Aukongo. LÄS MER