Sökning: "narrative research"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 790 uppsatser innehållade orden narrative research.
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : Innovation is in many organisations the core of the growth and development process. In today´s world, many organisations have realised that working in silos is no longer efficient, hence the search for external sources that can complement its internal knowledge base through boundary spanning activities. LÄS MER
2. Innovation Spaces for a Sustainable Survival - An exploratory multiple case study on the role of Innovation Spaces in shaping today’s dynamic environmentMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : Today, there is an urge to find long-term sustainable solutions. The increasing emphasis on creativity, innovation and collaboration as key sources of competitive advantage make the spaces in which these solutions are developed of key importance. LÄS MER
3. EmpowermentofEthiopianwomenandtheachievementoftheUNMillennium DevelopmentGoals(MDGs)EmpowermentofEthiopianwomenandtheachievementoftheUNMillennium DevelopmentGoals(MDGs)Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för socialt arbete
Sammanfattning : The aim of this study was to investigate the connection between rural Ethiopian women empowerment and the development progress process that Ethiopiais achieving contemporarily.It also studied whether the Millennium Development Goals (MDGs) set by the UN are enough to address the needs and improve the status of women and young girls in Ethiopia. LÄS MER
4. Häxan och lejonet - en spegling av karaktärerna i evangelierna. En komparativ analys mellan boken och evangeliernaKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för litteratur, idéhistoria och religion
Sammanfattning : This essay shows how characters from the gospels appear in the book The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe. C. S. Lewis told that he wanted to send a Christian message with the book but in a hidden way. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för pedagogik och specialpedagogik
Sammanfattning : Aim:The purpose of this study is to explore the workplace learning that international employees experienced in Sweden (Gothenburg). The personal narratives of international employees aim to first understand what the role of international identity in workplace learning is. LÄS MER