Sökning: "narrative research"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 696 uppsatser innehållade orden narrative research.
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för pedagogik och specialpedagogik
Sammanfattning : Aim:The purpose of this study is to explore the workplace learning that international employees experienced in Sweden (Gothenburg). The personal narratives of international employees aim to first understand what the role of international identity in workplace learning is. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på grundnivå, Malmö universitet/Lärande och samhälle
Sammanfattning : This inquiry aims to contribute to the understanding of critical pedagogy and its implications for the visual arts classroom as it identifies the transformative dimensions of critical pedagogy in visual arts education. Consequently, this inquiry answers the questions: What are the views of critical pedagogy that can be discerned in the current Swedish syllabus for visual arts? And, how can the transformative dimensions of critical pedagogy be manifested in the visual arts classroom? The rationale of the study rests on the visual arts teachers’ importance to provide pupils with means for understanding the world in a nuanced way. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Sociologiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : In this study, entropy in reorganisation is investigated due to the individual co-workers being an ever more important component of his or her contemporary organisation, where change and reorganisation is undertaken continuously. Earlier research regarding entropy in reorganisation have mainly been done from a financial perspective; diversification. LÄS MER
4. Decarbonization of the building sector : A systematic map of the roadmaps, strategies and action plans for Net-zero and Net-positive energy buildings around the worldMaster-uppsats, KTH/Hållbar utveckling, miljövetenskap och teknik
Sammanfattning : Buildings account for 36% of global final energy consumption and almost 40% of total direct and indirect CO2 emissions (IEA, 2019). Net Zero Energy Buildings (NZEB) are an option to reduce both energy consumption and environmental emissions from the building sector. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Purpose: The purpose of this study is to provide in-depth research on power and influence attempts in the context of leadership, through analyzing the discourse in popular culture in the form of movies. Methodology: In order to address the research question a qualitative study has been conducted with a discourse analysis as the main tool, complemented with a narrative analysis. LÄS MER