Sökning: "signaler och information"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 170 uppsatser innehållade orden signaler och information.
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Medicinteknik och hälsosystem
Sammanfattning : In active sensing, sensory organs are actively controlled by the motor system to optimize stimuli acquisition. Coupling behaviour of animal models with electrophysiological signals could give us important insights in the workings of this active sensing in health and disease. In this work, a contribution is made towards this aim. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS)
Sammanfattning : In software engineering, analyzing the dependence of software modules and signals is a common method of verification and testing software behaviors. Through dependency analysis, users can improve the quality and operating efficiency of the code. Also, analyzing dependencies can reflect the working status of software modules. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Signaler och system; Uppsala universitet/Signaler och system
Sammanfattning : Journeying into the information era the need for new technologies used forsending vast amounts of data eciently has risen, as has the possibilities and needfor dierent types of AI-controlled robots. In this project a RC-car was modiedand equipped with a Raspberry PI and laser radar to let it automatically navigatearound a room using UWB transmitters and receivers. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Uppsala universitet/Signaler och system; Uppsala universitet/Signaler och system
Sammanfattning : During environmental research projects in the Arctic region AFRY has come across an unproportionally high number of cases where the navigation of drones have not worked as intended, compared to other regions. The main objective of this thesis is to investigate the cause of these navigational problems and determine the main cause. LÄS MER
5. Does the devil wear Prada? A content analysis of costume design in video games as a tool for conveying narrative and functionality : A study concerning costume design and its current use in gamesKandidat-uppsats, Södertörns högskola/Medieteknik; Södertörns högskola/Medieteknik
Sammanfattning : This study examines how costume design is used as a narrative and functional part of video game character design. The purpose being how costume design is currently utilized, what common design trends can be found and in which instances costume design goes against the functionality and believability of the character. LÄS MER