Sökning: "Asian Investments"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 12 uppsatser innehållade orden Asian Investments.
1. Sub-Saharan Africa and the 4th Industrial Revolution Technological Leapfrogging as a Strategy to enhance Economic Growth?Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Ekonomisk-historiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The 4th Industrial Revolution provides a window of opportunity for the developing world and in particular, Sub-Saharan Africa to catch-up in terms of social and economic development by enhancing growth through technological advances. At the same time, it bears the risk for Sub-Saharan Africa to fall even further behind if technological advances cannot be absorbed into the region’s economies. LÄS MER
2. Utländska investeringar på den svenska fastighetsmarknaden - Incitament för investering med fokus på asiatiska investerareKandidat-uppsats, KTH/Fastigheter och byggande; KTH/Fastigheter och byggande
Sammanfattning : International real estate investors have shown interest in the Swedish real estate market since the second half of the 1990s. The entrance period was marked with a large amount of infused foreign capital, which was a result of flexible real estate transactions to low prices. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Nationalekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : This study investigates if there are any advantages in increasing foreign direct investments for members of the Association of South Asian Nations (ASEAN) regional integration area. The study explains the effect that regional integration, preferential trade agreements and free trade areas have on attracting foreign direct investments. LÄS MER
4. The Relationship between Family Policies and Total Fertility Rate in East Asian countries, 1995-2009Magister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Ekonomisk-historiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : East Asia has experienced a substantial decline in fertility over past few decades. Japan and Korea touched lowest level of fertility, which is 1,26 and 1,08 children per woman respectively in 2005. However, Taiwan continued to decline until 2010 when the fertility rate was 0,90 children per woman. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen; Lunds universitet/Master of Science in Global Studies; Lunds universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : Over the past few years, there has been considerable academic interest in studying the relationship between China and Africa. This study aims to describe what effect Chinese outbound foreign direct (OFDI) investments and private companies have had on employment opportunities and industrialization in Ethiopia. LÄS MER