Sökning: "Aurora 17"
Hittade 5 uppsatser innehållade orden Aurora 17.
1. Mer än bara en militärövning : En kvalitativ analys av regeringens lagrådsremiss gällande samförståndsavtalet för värdlandsstödKandidat-uppsats,
Sammanfattning : .... LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : Information is power in the 21st century. The on-going “information revolution” has forced states to adapt to the new world arena and to the following demand of being able to use information strategically. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Nationalekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : This master essay provides an elaborate study of the relationship between the environmental and the financial performance of corporations with focus on the European market. It aims to identify the nature and significance of this relationship, using a sample that is taken from different business sectors across 17 European countries over the seven-year period from January 2010 to December 2016. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för teknikvetenskap (SCI)
Sammanfattning : The aim for this bachelor thesis is to determine the altitude of the auroral acceleration region occuring on the dayside. Substantial work has already been done on this topic, but for occurrence at the nightside. In this paper only negative quasi-static potential structures were considered, as they are the main contributor for producing aurora. LÄS MER
5. Brand heritage för lyxvarumärken och fast fashion-varumärken i modeindustrin ur ett konsumentperspektivKandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : ABSTRACT Title: The concept of brand heritage from a consumer’s perspective applied to the fast fashion industry, for fast fashion brands and luxury fashion brands Seminar date: 2013-01-17 Course: FEKH29, Business Administration, Degree Project Undergraduate Level, 15 European Credit Transfer and Accumulation System points (ECTS) Authors: Shamira Jonsson, Aurora Lundberg och Elisabet Troein Advisor: Clara Gustafsson Key words: Brand heritage, fast fashion brands, luxury fashion brands, co-creation and fashion Purpose: The purpose of thesis is to examine the concept of brand heritage and its relevance for fast fashion brands in comparison with luxury brands within the fashion industry from a consumer’s perspective, in order to contribute new theoretical understanding of brands. Methodology: Raw data was collected through semi-structured interviews with individuals within the age range of 20-65 years. LÄS MER