Sökning: "Competing logics"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 24 uppsatser innehållade orden Competing logics.
1. Challenges of Service User Participation in Human Service Organisations: A Case Study in a Swedish Charity OrganisationMagister-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för socialt arbete
Sammanfattning : This report aims to explore the failures of service user participation initiatives in human service organisations. Despite the positive portrayals of service user participation and goals towards implementation, often times putting it into practice may fail. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Accounting and Financial Management.... LÄS MER
3. The Dawn of a New Era : A Case Study of an Incumbent Car Manufacturer’s Transition to Electric CarsMaster-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen; Uppsala universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : How do firms tend to their current viability while remaining competitive in the long-term? This question lays out the basis for this thesis by highlighting their conflicting logics through the concept of organizational ambidexterity. Literature makes a distinction between competing in mature markets and existing technologies (exploitation) versus new markets and new technologies (exploration). LÄS MER
4. The complex work of the hybrid manager - A qualitative study on how hybrid managers in healthcare respond to competing demands in their day-to-day activitiesC-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för företagande och ledning
Sammanfattning : In this thesis, hybrid managers' responses to competing demands are studied, in order to build an understanding of how they handle institutional complexity in their day-to-day activities. Thirteen managers with backgrounds as healthcare professionals participate in this qualitative study. LÄS MER
5. Factors for Organisational Learning enabling Sustainability Transitions : A case study exploring a Public Service Agency in ScandinaviaMagister-uppsats, Malmö universitet/Institutionen för Urbana Studier (US); Malmö universitet/Institutionen för Urbana Studier (US)
Sammanfattning : The growing interest in sustainability amounts pressure on organisations to operate in more environmentally friendly ways, sparking the need for radical sustainable change. The purpose of this study is to discover what factors and conditions facilitate and hinder organisational learning for sustainability transitions (ST), a topic that has caught recent academic attention and thus needs further interdisciplinary research. LÄS MER