Sökning: "Tone perception"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 25 uppsatser innehållade orden Tone perception.
1. Folkbibliotek och hållbart nätklimat: : En kvalitativ studie om hur folkbibliotekets ansvar och arbete med att förespråka hållbart nätklimat uppfattasKandidat-uppsats,
Sammanfattning : Digitalization is spreading wide throughout society. The open, and free, internet equals new possibilities – but also difficulties regarding freedom of speech and development of democracy. LÄS MER
2. Naïve listeners’ perceptual learning of Chinese tones: The influence of L1 background in prosody and the effect of an auditory-image (AI) training paradigmMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Allmän språkvetenskap; Lunds universitet/Masterprogram: Språk och språkvetenskap
Sammanfattning : The present perceptual learning study was conducted in an attempt to investigate to which extent naïve listeners’ L1 prosodic background affected their learning performance of a lexical tone language and whether an auditory-image (AI) training paradigm curtailed the online-learning process of lexical tones. Thirty-three Mandarin-naïve Swedish-native listeners (NS listeners) and 33 Mandarin-naïve English-native listeners (NE listeners) participated in a behaviour experiment designed to answer the question of whether native listeners of a pitch accent language (NS listeners) had an advantage over native listeners of a non-tonal non-pitch-accent language (NE listeners) in learning to perceive tones in Mandarin Chinese (MC). LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Matematisk statistik
Sammanfattning : The purpose of our master thesis is to locate and find a mathematical model of the road surface from data obtained using LiDAR measure- ments. A LiDAR is an optical instrument that generates a point cloud of its surroundings by measuring distance and intensity. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/MWL Marcus Wallenberg Laboratoriet
Sammanfattning : Brake squeal is a major problem for the vehicle industry due to recla-mations and quality perception of vehicles, as well as the unpredictability of its occurrence. This report investigates the physical reasons behind a multi-tonal brake squeal generated in a motorcycle disc brake. LÄS MER
5. Eyeing marriage equality : news media representation of same-sex marriage legalization debate in TaiwanMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Medie- och kommunikationsvetenskap
Sammanfattning : In 2016, Taiwan was on the verge of becoming the first in Asia to allow same-sex marriage. An amendment aimed at changing marriage definition in Civil Code has passed the first-round reading in legislative committee in 26 December 2016. LÄS MER