Sökning: "consumer shopping behaviour"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 98 uppsatser innehållade orden consumer shopping behaviour.
1. Consumer attitudes towards packaging-free stores in HungaryKandidat-uppsats, Jönköping University/Internationella Handelshögskolan
Sammanfattning : Background: In our world of growing consumption and waste generation, shopping at packaging-free stores can be a step towards sustainable consumption and minimizing our environmental impact. Purpose: The aim of this paper is to evaluate the main predictors of Hungarian consumers’ intention to shop at packaging-free stores using a TBP approach. LÄS MER
2. Identification and implementation of sustainability indicators in e-commerce for electronic goods: a Swedish case studyMagister-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för geovetenskaper
Sammanfattning : When looking at shopping online there is a large amount of waste and mass consumption associated with it, therefore the topic of sustainability within e-commerce is a rising. There is research within shopping more sustainably for fashion and beauty, however there is a gap in the market when looking at the electronic goods sector. LÄS MER
3. The influence of macroenvironmental factors on online shopping and the use of BNPLMaster-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för industriell teknik och management (ITM)
Sammanfattning : In the early days of e-commerce, countries took to the phenomenon at very different speeds. Researchers proved the most important factors for this to be propensity for trust and the perceived risk of online purchases. LÄS MER
4. Consumers’ Perspective on Loyalty Programmes and its Influence on Purchasing Decisions : A study on fast-fashion retailers’ consumers in the Swedish marketKandidat-uppsats, Jönköping University/IHH, Företagsekonomi
Sammanfattning : Background: With apparel and clothing being one of the most highly consumed products for everyday life, businesses within the fashion industry have much demand. In order to gain leverage in a competitive market, many retailers have different strategies and loyalty programmes have been an attractive way for customer relationship management. LÄS MER
5. The Covid-19 impact on grocery shopping behaviours of baby boomersMagister-uppsats, Jönköping University/IHH, Företagsekonomi
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this study is to identify how Covid-19 has impacted the behaviour of baby boomers when grocery shopping. While most countries in the world went on lockdown, the Swedes decided otherwise. Covid-19 has caused unprecedented behavioural changes amongst Swedish consumers, to avoid risks affiliated with the virus. LÄS MER