Sökning: "Student Organizations"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 1489 uppsatser innehållade orden Student Organizations.
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för reglerteknik
Sammanfattning : Recent developments in smart manufacturing enable convergence between the digital and physical worlds of modern manufacturing facilities. This evolution is, however, far from trivial and thorough research and investigation needs to be conducted regarding dynamic connectivity of assets and implementation of data driven analytics, which provides deeper insight into the operational processes. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Title: Unraveling Complexities in the New Economy – Investigating Online Influences on Business Models of Retailers in China and the United Kingdom Authors: Fabian Gutjahr & Lukas Bollano Supervisor: Magnus Johansson Keywords: Business Model, Capabilities, E-Commerce, Packaged Food, Retailing, China, UK Purpose: The purpose of this study is to examine how e-commerce trends in technologically advanced economies interplay with the market and organizations in packaged food retailing. Methodology: A qualitative multiple-case study with cross-cultural components has been designed. LÄS MER
3. The Adaptation of Communication Professional Roles to Organizational Complexity During Change SituationsMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för strategisk kommunikation
Sammanfattning : Scholars discuss about the importance of processes of communication in which all stakeholders actively participate influencing the constitution and development of change and organizations. However, communication professionals struggle to em-brace these assumptions and modify their roles and practices in these complex set-tings. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Nationalekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Several organizations claim menstruation and lack of proper sanitary protection to be one reason for lower school attendance in developing countries. These claims are stated to cause lower progression rates to secondary school among girls, and further increase the gender gap in enrollment to higher education. LÄS MER
5. ”Jag är papperslös. Jag får inte ta min rättvisa.” En kvalitativ studie om papperslösa personers situation och strategierKandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Socialhögskolan
Sammanfattning : The aim of this study is to investigate how undocumented migrants in Sweden describe their situation and which strategies they develop to handle their situation. The method being used has a qualitative approach and the material was collected through semi structured interviews with five individuals who live or have lived previously as undocumented migrants in Sweden. LÄS MER