Sökning: "Community Platforms"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 124 uppsatser innehållade orden Community Platforms.
1. Exchanging cultural heritage knowledge, communicating cultures and participating in community through a virtual community of practiceMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för pedagogik, kommunikation och lärande
Sammanfattning : Purpose: The reason behind this study comes from the numerous difficulties and challengesthat have affected promoting the cultural integration of Syrian immigrantcraftsmen and decreased their opportunities for practicing their crafts in Sweden.Thus, the main aim of this study is to explore these challenges that eased up theirintegration and also hindered entering the Swedish labor market from Syriancraftsmen’s experiences to provide potential solutions to real obstacles throughparticipating in an interactive online community of practice. LÄS MER
2. Ansvar och urval - En kvantitativ studie av SVT Nyheter Västs urval av nyheter från landsbygd, turistort och kranskommun jämfört med GöteborgKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för journalistik, medier och kommunikation; Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för journalistik, medier och kommunikation
Sammanfattning : This study is an analysis of SVT Nyheter Väst ́s news selection. Previous research shows that the media coverage in Sweden is becoming more concentrated to bigger cities. As a result, smaller municipalities and the countryside risk to suffer the consequences of insufficient information about their own community. LÄS MER
3. The Effects of Online and Offline Customer Experiences on Customer Loyalty in Chinese Fresh E-commerceMagister-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen; Uppsala universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : With the gradual upgrade of fresh food consumption in China, the integration of online platforms and retail entities has brought more convenient and diverse fresh food consumption experiences to customers. This thesis is to explore how the customers loyalty in Chinese fresh e-commerce are affected by online and offline customer experience. LÄS MER
4. An investigation of relationship between Professional fitness trainers and usage of social platforms; Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and YouTubeMaster-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för informatik och media
Sammanfattning : This study aims to investigate how professional fitness trainers use four different social platforms; Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and YouTube professionally and what type of content they create. It also explores the specific aspects of each social platform in terms of features or general perception that affect how professional fitness trainers experience them and use them in their professional practice. LÄS MER
5. Sustainable Water Saving Intervention : A digital user experience solution of more sustainable choice in daily water-use with behavioral changeMaster-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för design (DE)
Sammanfattning : In recent years, sustainable thinking has been gradually recognized and accepted by more and more users, enterprises, and stakeholders. However, in daily life, there is often a gap between the value of users’ pursuit of sustainable lifestyles and their behavior habits. Also, the connection between different stakeholders is often ignored. LÄS MER