Sökning: "food choice"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 342 uppsatser innehållade orden food choice.
- Master-uppsats, SLU/Department of Molecular Sciences
Sammanfattning : A current challenge that Sweden is handling is the amount of food loss and food waste. One way to reuse food waste efficiently is to convert it to feed for insects. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Luleå tekniska universitet/Institutionen för samhällsbyggnad och naturresurser
Sammanfattning : Anthropogenic induced nutrients in the Baltic Sea have led to 97% of it being eutrophic. Phosphorus is regarded the main regulating nutrient, and nearly 25% of the nutrients coming to the Baltic Sea originate from wastewater treatment plants. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för psykologi
Sammanfattning : Veganism has become a more common life choice among adolescents today. As this life choice goes against the prevailing societal norm, vegans are subjected to discrimination. LÄS MER
4. What is school food service quality? (part 1) : exploring perceptions of service quality among children and food service professionals in SwedenMagister-uppsats, Högskolan Kristianstad/Fakulteten för naturvetenskap
Sammanfattning : Background: Every year 260 million lunch meals are served in Swedish schools. To design sustainable meals that are eaten and appreciated by the children, not only the food is important but also to understand how the meeting between the Food Service Professionals (FSP) and the children, and part of the service provided, affects the children's overall meal experience. LÄS MER
5. Choice editing for sustainable development : consumer attitudes toward food retailers limiting food choicesMaster-uppsats, SLU/Department of Molecular Sciences
Sammanfattning : Society is facing significant challenges in transforming to a sustainable food system where healthy food is provided, while reducing the negative environmental impact. Yet, it is debatable whose responsibility it is to provide healthy, environmentally friendly food from sustainable food systems. LÄS MER