Sökning: "pop culture"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 63 uppsatser innehållade orden pop culture.
1. ”Were you able to wear undergarments?” - En kvalitativ studie av intervjuer med kvinnliga och manliga skådespelare inom Marvel Cinematic UniverseKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för journalistik, medier och kommunikation; Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för journalistik, medier och kommunikation
Sammanfattning : Aim of thesis: The purpose of this study is to explore whether female and male actors get treated differently by entertainment journalists during press junket interviews and to see when and how gender is defined and created during an interview. To do this, we looked at different indicators such as eyeline, body language, subject of the questions, the length and substance of answers, the number of questions directed at each person, interruptions and turn taking. LÄS MER
2. Femininity by The Queen of pop & The Queen B : En jämförande studie av hur Beyoncé och Madonna konstruerar femininitet i sina musikvideor och låttexterKandidat-uppsats, Jönköping University/HLK, Medie- och kommunikationsvetenskap
Sammanfattning : The aim of the study is to investigate how femininity is depicted by the female, influential artists Madonna and Beyoncé through music videos. Besides their influence in the musical world, they have also become role models and feminist symbols for women all over the world – however not without also receiving critique. LÄS MER
3. The Pursuit of Museum Sustainability : Investigating sustainability for museum databases in SwedenMaster-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för ABM
Sammanfattning : Introduction: This case study with a qualitative phenomenological perspective investigates the relationships between museum databases in Sweden and the four pillars of museum sustainability, the Economic environment, the Social Environment, the Natural Environment, and the Cultural Environment. With the help of 33 indicators developed to measure museum sustainability, this study investigated which indicators museum databases could affectand how they are connected in order to identify what factors there are related to sustainability for museum databases. LÄS MER
4. The past in video games? : Perception of archaeological information amongst Twitter users based on video games.M1-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för kulturvetenskaper (KV)
Sammanfattning : Archaeological communication often seeks avenues to take in order to convey information to a public. One of these is video games, yet many articles do not delve into the effect that games have on people, taking for granted that people will learn something. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Högskolan Dalarna/Institutionen för kultur och samhälle
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this essay is to provide theoretical positioning for the Satanist Society (Det Satanistiska Samfundet), a religious community by Swedish law whose practice includes political Satanism. The study is also a comparative approach that compares the discourse of the Satanist Society with its American model The Satanic Temple. LÄS MER