Sökning: "Unaccompanied refugee"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 164 uppsatser innehållade orden Unaccompanied refugee.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för medicin
Sammanfattning : Background:The complexity of lone refugee children’ s vulnerability in terms of politicaleconomy, social and mental health phenomena has a big range. Lone refugee children arevulnerable due to the interaction between traumatic events and the separation from lovedones. LÄS MER
2. Social workers with borders Finnish social workers’ perceptions of transnationalism in the practice with unaccompanied minor migrantsMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för socialt arbete
Sammanfattning : The aim of this paper was to study the perceptions which Finnish social workers hold of transnationalism in their practice with unaccompanied minors. Seeing how they perceived it as part of the minor’s lives, how they took into consideration the transnational family ties, and how transnational was their own practice were the questions that this study intended to answer. LÄS MER
3. Refugee children or Afghan men? - A critical discourse analysis of representations of unaccompanied youth in Swedish newspapersMaster-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för informatik och media
Sammanfattning : .... LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på grundnivå, Malmö universitet/Hälsa och samhälle
Sammanfattning : The purpose of the study was to investigate unaccompanied refugee adolescents, specifically males, psychological well-being in the perspective of social workers who are employed in HVB-homes (residential care homes for children and young persons). More specifically, the purpose was to find out which risk and protective factors might prevent or trigger psychological distress among the unaccompanied adolescents, as well as to investigate which prevention and interventions are done by the social workers. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för samhällsstudier (SS)
Sammanfattning : In autumn 2015 the largest refugee crisis occurred in Europe since world war two (Myndigheten för samhällsskydd och beredskap, MSB 2018). Sweden experienced a migrant flow from various countries because of wars and conflicts in the world (Swedish migration agency, 2016). LÄS MER