Sökning: "Security Council"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 362 uppsatser innehållade orden Security Council.
1. A MISGUIDED FOREIGN POLICY How liberal interventionism backfires on the liberal international order.Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : This thesis explores in what ways liberal interventionism has backfired on the liberalinternational order (LIO) by analysing the 2011 Libya intervention, the Syrian civil war and the 2013-2014 Ukraine crises. The research problem concerns the debate on how the LIO is challenged. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : In 2000, United Nations Security Council passed resolution 1325 on Women, Peace and Security, which recognised the different roles women play during and after an armed conflict had ended. This recognition led to a dramatic increase in academic work on the field, and during the same time, another field emerged. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : The Swedish Government was the first state, as a result of the United Nations Security Council resolution UNSCR 1325 on women, peace and security, to adopt a fully feminist foreign policy in 2014.Which feminism the Swedish Government represents through its foreign policy has not yet been examined. LÄS MER
4. The Possible Prospects of the Weak Veto reform proposal for the United Nations Security Council : A discourse analysis of United Nations Security Council meeting documentsKandidat-uppsats, Malmö universitet/Institutionen för globala politiska studier (GPS)
Sammanfattning : Throughout the years many have called for a reform of the United Nations and more specifically its most influential body the United Nations Security Council. The Security Council has the authority to pass resolutions with the sole purpose to preserve the peace around the globe, in theory at least. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS)
Sammanfattning : Our internet makes data storage and sharing more convenient. An increasing amount of privacy data is being stored on different application platforms, so the security of these data has become a public concern. LÄS MER