Sökning: "management control"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 3313 uppsatser innehållade orden management control.
1. The Relationship Between a Governmental Investment Organization and the Concept of Sustainability: The Operationalization of Sustainability in the Case of the Swedish Pension SystemMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : This thesis aims to contribute to the understanding of how the relationship between agovernmental investment organization and the concept of sustainability has effects on bothnational and global scales. The thesis discusses the first four funds within the Swedish PensionSystem, which secures Sweden’s pensions through investing money retrieved from citizens’income. LÄS MER
2. A firm´s legal control over confidential information. A study on proactive management of trade secrets and post-employment obligations in an employment contractMagister-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Juridiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Driven by an extreme pace of technological advancement, firms in the intellectualized economy are participants in an unprecedented race to innovate. To succeed in the business arena, firms must be smart in their approach to innovate in order to capture and control the very innovations that define them. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för pedagogik och specialpedagogik
Sammanfattning : This master's thesis problematizes the deliberative citizenship education model from three different perspectives. It contains three substudies, which all investigate how deliberativedemocracy has been modelled on deliberative criteria for discussions. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för nationalekonomi med statistik
Sammanfattning : Trust has a fundamental importance in a society. Confidence for community institutions such as the government, the healthcare system, the police authority, the media and the public health agency is an important part of the functioning of society. LÄS MER
5. How can the CFO be a valuable ally for innovation? - A multiple-case study on what current methods CFOs are using for fostering innovation in an organisationMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : Globalisation, digitalisation and rapid advancements in technology are creating faster businessenvironments which demand organisations to be more innovative. At the same time, it has beenproven difficult for companies to successfully manage innovation. LÄS MER